A Hard Trip

2023-12-14 19:37:42

正文

My sister was fond of traveling. Ever since graduating, she had been determined to organize a trip to an old temple. Since transporting fare was expensive, she decided to use a bicycle to cycle there not caring about the disadvantages. Her stubborn attitude was always her shortcoming.Once she made up her mind to do something, no one could persuade her to change her mind. Finally, we give in as usual though we perferred to take a train. After we prepared everything, including the schedule, reliable weather forecast and the insurance, we began our trip.

Our journey was along a river flowing from a high altitude. Our pace was slow because the river frequently had many sharp bends through deep valleys, where the water seemed to boil. Just as I recorded in my journal, it was really a hard journey. But we also enjoyed great views. One night, I put my head on my pillow—— a parcel of wool coats, and lay beneath the stars. When the flame in front of our cave went out at midnight, I found the sky so beautiful!

翻译

翻译
My sister was fond of traveling.
我的妹妹喜欢旅行。
Ever since graduating, she had been determined to organize a trip to an old temple.
自从毕业以来,她就下定决心要组织一次去旧庙的旅行。
Since transporting fare was expensive, she decided to use a bicycle to cycle there not caring about the disadvantages.
因为交通费用昂贵,她决定用一辆自行车骑行去那里不担心不利因素。
Her stubborn attitude was always her shortcoming.
她固执的态度始终是他的缺点。
Once she made up her mind to do something, no one could persuade her to change her mind.
一旦她下定决心做某事,没有人能劝说她改变她的主意。
Finally, we give in as usual though we perferred to take a train.
最后,我们像往常一样让步,尽管我们更喜欢乘火车去。
After we prepared everything, including the schedule, reliable weather forecast and the insurance, we began our trip.
在我们准备好了所有东西,包括时间表,可靠的天气预报和保险,就开始了我们的旅程。

Our journey was along a river flowing from a high altitude.
我们的旅程是沿着一条从高海拔流下来的河流。
Our pace was slow because the river frequently had many sharp bends through deep valleys, where the water seemed to boil.
我们的步伐很慢因为河频繁地有一些急转弯穿越河谷,这里地水看起来在沸腾。
Just as I recorded in my journal, it was really a hard journey.
就像我在我行程中记录地一样,它真是一次艰苦地旅行。
But we also enjoyed great views.
但是我们也欣赏到了伟大的视野。
One night, I put my head on my pillow–a parcel of wool coats, and lay beneath the stars.
一天傍晚,我把头放在一个用羊毛外套包起来的枕头上,躺在星星下边。
When the flame in front of our cave went out at midnight, I found the sky so beautiful!
在深夜,当山洞前的火焰熄灭时,我发现夜空特别美丽。

文章来源:https://blog.csdn.net/weixin_41999594/article/details/135002294
本文来自互联网用户投稿,该文观点仅代表作者本人,不代表本站立场。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。